Tuesday, 20 July 2010

'You don't frolick in the rain in Belfast, you run from the bullets'

Saturday was lovely, spent with my two absolute best friends ever; one of which I met for the first time (internet dating, God love it ;)), 'cause she lives in Belfast, where the bullets are. I feel like I should blog about the day but it was too lovely and I don't think I could do it justice- I couldn't capture the feel. But since that's a bit pretentious a reason, I'll come up with another... um, typing about it, might, like, um, taint it with some sort of computer, um, virus. I don't know what I'm talking about either, shhh- be quiet, like a terrorist. But anyway, I wanted to acknowledge how fantastic it was. IT WAS FANTASTIC, the end.

I'm going to show you some pictures and let you enjoy them and then maybe blog about summat proper tomorrow. I have a lot to say, but I really did to do a bit of BIG UP, BIG UP to Smelliott and Ais-Ga (and Tanya, if she's reading! Because she's fantastic, too.)

Smelliott, Ais-Ga, me:
Photobucket

Ais-Ga, me:
Photobucket

Tanya, me, Ais-Ga, Smelliott. Big love:
Photobucket

1 comment: