Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Snow, part deux.

I wrote about snow before, and how it was getting me down, because it reminded me of this time last year and what an awful time that was. Well, here's the strange thing... now that I'm home and I'm in the same setting that I was in this time last year- sitting on the same sofa, looking out on the same garden and drinking squash out of the same glasses, it's just not getting me down. It's doing the opposite, it's making me feel good about how far I've come. Because although the setting is the same, I am so completely different. I think the fact that the setting HASN'T changed has just highlighted what a different person I am now. So much has changed, and at the same time NOTHING has changed.

1 comment:

  1. Awh this made me get a big smile on my face. You should be so proud of yourself for how far you have come. i mean, alright, you still struggle lots but compared to last year, you're a different person.

    I love you

    ReplyDelete