Saturday, 11 December 2010

A week left.

Term is over in a week and I get to go home for the first time in two and a half months. I'm ready for it. I'm getting through day by day, hour by hour, at the moment and the days where I don't wake up needing to cry, are the days I usually end up in tears by 4pm. I don't know. See, there is nothing wrong with me, I am just absolutely exhausted. There's nothing really that's making me tired; I'm not doing excessive exercise, I'm not eating TOO terribly. In fact, I'm not really tired at all.

I think I just need to step out of existence in a way that's not possible here, where I'm surrounded by people. I get like this every so often, but I've never had to hold it off for so long before. I suppose this is what it's like to have responsibilities towards people and towards just general SHIT, besides your sanity. I don't want to upset my friends or my boyfriend. I don't want to miss any more of university than I absolutely have to. But I need to sleep. I need to be by myself and to cry and to just generally hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment