1. Obesity would be preferable to life on an eating disorder ward. I may not have ever been obese, but ANYTHING is preferable to that shite.
2. My last therapist, who was a bitch, said that I'd never get better. I'd like to rub her face in my (non-laxative induced, thank-you very much) shit.
3. Eating with friends is actually very nice. Maybe because of how hard it is, it's intimate (in a not-so-sexual way. Although I have seen most of my mates' sexual organs. But not whilst eating).
4. I'm not fat, I just looked it on the pictures from earlier in the week because my face and neck were swollen from vom'ing.
5. That means I'd look slimmer if I kept food in.
6. Gaining a little bit of weight is fine, because at some point it'll come off.
7. And if it doesn't, it doesn't.
8. More people like me than dislike me.
9. 'The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.'
10. When people say I'm not fat/ugly/blahblahblah, they're probably more trustworthy than my eating disorder. Because those people have never tried to hurt, or starve, or upset, or have me hospitalised, or kill me, like that has.