Friday, 11 March 2011

30 photos (well, ok, 5 photos), part deux.

Part two of the photo thing! If you click on the tag at the bottom of this entry, you'll get the link to part one! Alrighty...

6. A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

My best friend, Aisling Gallagher. I'd like a day as her, purely so that her body and mind could be treated the way the deserve to be.

7. A picture of your most treasured item.

Not because I'm overly patriotic and proud to be British or whatevers... But without it, I'd never be able to buy alcohol!

8. A picture that makes you laugh.

Drag queen for Hallowe'en 2010 (I'm hilarious).

9. A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.

Momma Ginge <3 (isn't my mum fit?)

10. A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with.

Pfft, no idea what the stars are censoring ;) But me and Smelliott have done some right shit, hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment