Thursday, 14 April 2011

30 photos (well, ok, 5 photos), part trois.

As before, I'll do a block of pics so that you can pretend that you know me and not just my mental disorders, hahahaha. I'll tag this post so that it'll be linked with the others in this series thing!

11. A picture of something you hate.

I'm extremely intolerant of intolerance.

12. A picture of something you love.

When I grow up, my garden will be a forest of gnomes. A gnation, if you will. Hahahaha.

13. A picture of your favorite band or artist.


N-DUBZ (no, seriously, hahaha)! I saw them live last night and they were so, so, so, so amazing. AHHHHHH :D

14. A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.

My little cousin, Emily. Isn't she adorable?

15. A picture of something you want to do before you die.

I know I'm probably supposed to say sky-diving or swimming with dolphins or, whatever... but that'd be easy. I want to go at least two years with no hospital admissions. I want to be happy and HEALTHY, please.

1 comment:

  1. That last one is SO possible. :) Aww i love when you do these posts. It makes me so smiley. Loving the gnation. That would be such a friendly, happy gneighbourhood!

    ReplyDelete