Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Pros and cons of being Condom-Condron, today.

Can I start a pros and cons list with a con? Is that a bit pessimistic of me? I'M ALLOWED TO BE PESSIMISTIC, I'M MENTALLY ILL.

CON:
I'm on my period. AGAIN. My last period was a fortnight ago, the one before that was about three and a half weeks ago.

PRO:
Periods mean health and an empty womb.

CON:
My bank balance is currently £995.70 overdrawn, meaning all I have in the world to play with is £4.30.

PRO:
I'm due £240 benefits any day and £1500 refund from my accommodation.

CON:
I need to tidy my room...

PRO:
...because some bloke is coming tomorrow to bring me a free laptop and lots of other goodies, and to set it all up.

CON:
I'm a bit of a globster.

PRO:
I'm a globster with incredible boobs.




OVER AND OUT.

3 comments:

  1. what the fuck is a globster?
    why don't i get money for being mental. Oh yeah...i do.
    i love you


    and erm


    Pro-Ana4LYF ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur on the "wtf is a globster?" statement above.

    Pray tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My new favourite word for a bit o' a fatty ;) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globster

    ReplyDelete