Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Freedom and stability.

Every day I feel a bit better than the day before, more stable and less FEKIN MENTAL. I think the rollercoaster I was on at the end of the week and the weekend can at least partly be down to withdrawals from all the lovely, lovely pills they pumped me full of whilst I was in hospital (I'm an annoying patient, definitely easier to just sedate me), which they then left me without when I earnt my wings. I'm getting back to myself, I know it.

It's strange readjusting to uni life, it's so different from home and although I remembered that, I sort of forgot it, too. It's been a long time, but because the summer was so odd and horrible, and I have entire weeks that I don't remember at all, it feels like it's been no time and forever, all at once.

1 comment:

  1. i can relate the the missing weeks thing. just.. disappearing. i hope you get more and more stable and back to enjoying uni x

    ReplyDelete