Sunday, 8 January 2012

A week.

I go back to uni next weekend, and I'm dreading it. I'm dreading the boredom and the loneliness and the absolute paranoia that I had last term, returning. I know it shouldn't be so bad now, I can feel that my new anti-depressos are working and I feel a million times better than I did in October, but I'm scared that a big part of that feeling better is 'cause I'm home. I'm getting really stressed about it which is a big fat waste of time and energy, but there you go. I'm gon' try come up with a plan of things to do next week when I'm back, and short term and long term goals, 'cause if I can do that I know things aren't too bad. If I can make plans, I'm not overly depressed. That sounds stupid, that I need summat like that work out how I feel, but I'm not sure right now if I'm depressed or just stressed about all the empty hours I'll have to fill when I'm back in Essex. I dunno.

But anyway, it's been an absolutely amazing holiday. I've had such a brilliant time and I'm annoyed with myself because the stress of going back is weighing on me and it may well ruin my last week here. I need to make sure it doesn't, so maybe having plans for next week will help that and I'll come up with them later.

PEEEEEEEKCHAZ! :D

Christmas Day-
(me and my beautiful cousin, Emily)

(My auntie, Emily and my Twister victory stance)

Boxing Day-
(I bought Momma Ginge a house sign for Christmas, you can just about see it above our heads! 'The House of Ginge')

Yesterday-
(MG and I, drunk and minging :))

No comments:

Post a Comment