Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Distance.

I'm taking a bit of a break from being a good person at the moment. I'm really sorry and I'm sorry at how this is going to sound, but I just can't be there for people right now. I can't have long conversations, I can't talk about anything deep, I can't really be the friend that I ought to be. Comments on a status? Yes. Messages? No. It's nothing at all personal to anybody (well, except me OBVZZZ), but I have a habit of absorbing other people's problems as though they are my own, even the small stuff. EVERYTHING. And right now, I just need a bit of a break and a bit of a breather, I felt like I was drowning for a while back there. I think that when I OD'd the other week 'cause of my OCD flaring up (it's getting better now, thanks for asking. They fanny'd around with my meds and gave me some clonazepam and that's helping), the OCD was, in part, because I wasn't sure what were my feelings and what belonged to everybody else. So I was obsessing about everything, a lot of the time I wasn't even sure what I was obsessing over.

I'm absolutely fine, I just need some space to untangle my feelings and stresses from the ones I've absorbed. To work out what's real and what's not. Just give me a week or so, and I'll be yours again.

1 comment: