Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Please don't make me go back.

I have to go back to Essex today, because I've an appointment with my psychiatrist tomorrow, which is verrrry important for me to get evidence for why I can't do exams right now. I'm crying, I really don't want to go. The last few entries would make it appear that I cry a lot, but until a few months ago I hadn't cried in years. Don't go giving me any balls about tears being healing, not when my tears are because I'm so, so scared. Besides which I can't afford to go, all my money is going on tickets between Colchester and Scunthorpe, as I got between therapy appointments and home. For those who don't know England, it ends up as over 5 hours each way, just for an hours appointment, and is ridiculously expensive and I'm ridiculously skint.

This is such a nothing blog, but I needed to do summat, to write or whatever. I'm petrified of being alone, it's when I'm alone that the anxiety and everything becomes too much. And in Colchester, I'm alone. I can't handle my own company.

1 comment: