Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Poorly-sick.

I feel as if I'm obligated to do a round up of 2012, but I don't much want to. Too many hospitalisations and Sections and now this Section 3 and the ED unit. I don't much want to dwell and so I am not going to.

Instead, I'm going to whinge. I'm mardy; I'm poorly. The latest lot of my burns, done just before I was admitted here, have got infected and so I've been on antibiotics for a week. Somehow, during that week I've managed to get myself an ear infection. I think I'm basically a medical marvel. I really must have zero white blood cells, 'cause the infection in my arms isn't completely gone, either. I feel horrific, the infection in my ear is in the inner bit, so my balance is completely shot and I'm constantly dizzy. All I want to do is sleep until it's all gone away, and instead I have so much food to plow through, despite finding even sitting up at the table a struggle, and nurses on at me for not being more social and sitting with the other girls in the lounge. It's a bloody ballache 'cause I haven't the energy to be social, nor do I want to do owt but lie flat and maybe watch a bit of My So-Called Life (a nurse lent me the boxset and I'm addicted).

I know how whingey this is, blogging whilst ill should be as illegal as Facebooking whilst drunk.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soonies. I hate ear infections, especially if they effect your balance. Happy New Year - Love Lucie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are able to gain the weight you need to gain and keep it on so that you are able to go home soon... I am glad you can blog while you are in there, I always hope your updates will tell me you will be home soon...

    ReplyDelete