Wednesday, 13 March 2013

The words won't come.

I've sort of been avoiding SBIWYB since I moved to my new unit. I suppose I didn't really know what to say... that and I didn't have internet access for a few weeks; I'd forgotten about that, blocking out trauma, like. I still don't really know what to say. I don't know what I think. The other patients are mostly lovely; the staff are, um, not horrific; the unit is pretty damn hospital-ish. It's all so different from my last unit, not least because I'm the only Anorexic and they really have no idea about eating disorders. Let me have a bit of a think about what I think and what I want to write, then I really will write summat proper. I just wanted to post that I'm alive, I'm ok, I'm just still reeling really about the complete change of habitat.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see you checked in... I hate hospital atmospheres, so depressing... I hope you get more comfortable and are able to get the help you need. I look forward to your next post as always :-)

    ReplyDelete