Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Radio silence

Sorry for the radio silence, been a bitch of a time of it, with everyone's favourite demonic parasite. I'm not off to get dead into it now because hopefully tomorrow I'll have my laptop and be able to type better than I can doing this on my Kindle. All there is to say really, is that things got very bad, and I'm back in the medical hospital, not so eagerly awaiting getting an NG tube being forced up my nose, down my throat and into my stomach, in the morning.

I keep thinking I'm lucky. Yesterday I literally collapsed every time I tried to stand, but even then, I'm lucky. I'm alive and demonic parasite can fling whatever shit she can find at me; I'm alive.

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca, I am so happy you are alive and still fighting... don't give up, I am rooting for you...

    Take care of yourself and remember you are special to many people ...

    ReplyDelete