Sunday, 17 August 2014

Silence.

First off... sorry for the lack of communication. SBIWYB, I love you. You're my favourite of my blogs. Not that I have any other ones, like, but you're alright, son. I've had 89 bottles of Pepsi Max, so no doubt this so far makes NO SENSE. Also, I've not literally had 89 bottles. Stop typing, Condron.

My laptop was playing silly buggers, so that's why all has been silent on here. Shit tonnes has happened recently, and at the same time, not a lot has happened. I'm still not making sense. I'm going to shut up now, but I'll update properly tomorrow. I'm ok, shit's ok-ish and the sky is still up there.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you stopped by for a quick note... I have been wondering how you were.. I look forward to your next update to find how things are going for you Rebecca;)

    ReplyDelete