Sunday, 29 March 2015

Bit of news

Just a quick one, because I'm mid hair dyeing and my laptop is knackered so I'm writing this from my kindle. I'm a poor enough typist anyway (my handwriting is worse, but I'm a pen snob. That has nowt to do with owt, but you know me and tangents), but an even worse typist on this. I can't believe I'm wittering about keyboards and pens and not updating on my biggest news...

I HAVE A KIDNEY INFECTION!

Just kidding. I mean, I do, but that's not the big one. Dum, dum, dum...

AFTER ALMOST 3 YEARS, I AM DISCHARGED FROM HOSPITAL!

It's been a terrible few weeks, in most senses. Two general hospital admissions for dehydration, one for electrolyte imbalance and two catheters for retention because of the rest. But screw it all and raise your glasses of Pepsi Max (sans alcohol. Bloody kidneys), because I am finally a free lady. Far more to say, but I'll end up with wanker's hand from my one-finger typing, so I best finish.

Freedom, kids. Stability. Never take it for granted.

2 comments:

  1. Rebecca, I know you have a long road ahead of you but girl you are free, that is always the first step... I know you won't take it for granted... Keep doing what you need to to be free xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly happy for you Becky. Keep up your great strength. I wish you all the best in everything you do. Josie x

    ReplyDelete